Enter the Creative Writing Award by 31 August
There is one week to go to enter the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award! Register by 31 August to be in with a chance of winning £500 plus publication in an inspiring anthology of new writing.
The Award is dedicated to supporting and championing creative talent from around the world, and is a celebration of outstanding poetry and short fiction. Judges include literary experts such as Arifa Akbar, Literary Editor of The Independent and inewspapers.
- £500 Poetry winner courtesy of Aesthetica
- £500 Short Fiction winner courtesy of Aesthetica
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology
- One year subscription to Granta
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage